|CDX Series Dual Frequency
The CDX dual frequency RF generator comes in a 1000 or 2000 watt design. The high frequency (HF) section of the CDX provides 600 or 1000 watts of power, with optional frequencies from 2 to 60 MHz. The low frequency (LF) section can deliver 600 or 1000 watts, with optional fixed or variable frequencies ranging from 20 kHz to 2 MHz.
This solid-state generator is ideal for plasma applications including bias, etch, deposition and ashing.
5 kW-30 kW DC Power Supply
- DESIGN EXAMPLES
Extremely compact due to 100kHz MOS / IGBT technology
- Constant Voltage and Constant Current mode
- Optional Analog Programming 0-5 or 0-10VDC
- Optional Computer Interface IEEE 488 and/or RS 232, 12 Bit
- Up to 94% efficiency at full load
- Standard Constant Voltage (CV) and Constant Current (CC) mode
- Optional Constant Power (CP) and Constant Resistance (impedance) mode
- Over-Voltage, Over-Current, Over-Temperature and Over power protection
- Digital display of all system parameters
- Very fast voltage drop compensation response time on load lines
- Forced air cooling (front to back)
|RF Plasma Amplifier and Generator
Plasma Amplifier Generator.
AG 1013 RF RF Plasma Amplifier Generator has 1000 Watts RF Power at 13.56 MHz for Industrial and Laboratory Applications.
Generator Model AG 1013 is a robust source of RF power for laser modulation, plasma generation, general laboratory and general industrial applications.
Featuring leading edge solid state design for all generator stages and a built-in DDS signal source,
it provides everything for a complete and reliable, controlled RF power delivery system.
It reflects the our ongoing commitment to provide RF power products of the highest
quality, incorporating the current requirements for complete remote control and data acquisition.
The Forced-air cooling system and the internal power supply are designed to permit
operation over a wide range of temperature and global AC line conditions.
The AG 1013 is built to withstand a +13 dBm (2.8Vp-p) Input signal.
The unit amplifies the inputs of AM, narrow band FM and pulse modulations.
- 13.3 MHz to 13.8 MHz up to greater than
- Low harmonic level at 1,000W h2£ -40 dBc,
h3 and higher < -55 dBc
- Digital Meter, measures forward, reflected,
and load power simultaneously.
- Front Panel Control of Generator and
- Data acquisition: Status Monitoring & Power Measurement at Analog Port
- Optional RS232 communication:
Full Control Of Generator/Amplifier Functions
- AGC Power Leveling: Output Power Control to better than ± 3 W of set value.
- Burst & Sweeping with custom defined settings.